If you know any person, company or government entity that is hunting wild animals, hurting or destroying the Natural Protected Areas where the Jaguar lives, you can make your complaint to Profepa by following this link and filling out the form with all the required information:

If for any reason you cannot make the complaint to Profepa, we will support you to make it, for this it is necessary that you send us the following information:

>> Detailed Description of the Facts

>> Place where the events occurred with location in Google Maps

>> Photographs, Videos or Evidence of the Events Occurred All This Information Must Be Sent To Our Email:

Once the information is sent, we will follow up and file the complaint directly if necessary.